Paper tube and cores for Stretch, Fit-plast and Plastic Tapes
AMONG THE AREAS THAT USE THIS TYPE OF TUBETE THERE ARE THE PLASTIC AND BINDING TAPES INDUSTRIES AMONG OTHERS.
The paper tube and cores for binding tapes are produced according to specific applications, with wider diameters and high resistance to manual or automated use.
Tubominas produces paper tube and cores for binding tapes in different lengths, diameters and thickness, aiming the specific client’s needs, according to the characteristics required by the different industrial areas.
We produce paper tubes and cores using layers of pressed paper, manifolded and using aqueous adhesives, free from organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Optionally the paper tubes and cores for stretch, fit-plast and plastic tapes can yet be customized, according to the client’s preference including project, dimensions, logo impression and finishing which can be plasticized, treated with resin, using brown, white or colored Kraft paper.
Among the areas that use this type of tubete there are the plastic and binding tapes industries among others.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.