Paper tubes and cores for the Firework Industries
AMONG THE AREAS THAT USE THIS TYPE OF PAPER TUBES AND CORES THERE ARE THE PYIROTECHNICAL, FIREWORKS AND MORTAR INDUSTRIES AMONG OTHERS.
Tubominas produces paper tubes with different thickness and diameters, specific for the firework and pyrotechnical I industries.
Our paper tubes and cores for fireworks aim the specific needs of our clients, according to the characteristics required by the different industrial areas.
Our paper tubes and cores for fireworks aim the specific needs of our clients. We produce paper tubes and cores using layers of pressed paper, manifolded and using aqueous adhesives, free from organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Optionally the paper tubes and cores can yet be customized, according to the client’s preference including project, dimensions, logo impression and finishing which can be plasticized, treated with resin, using brown, white or colored Kraft paper.
Among the areas that use this type of paper tubes and cores there are the pyirotechnical, fireworks and mortar industries among others.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.